Saturday, August 29, 2009

Journal #1 August 31

Recently I haven't been spending too much time on facebook. Ever since I came to U of I there has been so many other things to do rather than just sit on facebook and chat and play games. Nowadays I go on facebook to accept new friend requests and respond to wall posts if I have any. 
Regardless, the other day, my friend and I went on facebook to search for some new people we met in our classes. Some would say it is quite stalkerish, I would agree with those people. My friend and I met some cute guys in one of our classes. We decided to look them up on facebook to learn a few more things about them. It was fun. We didn't request them to be our friends yet, because it would be quite weird. Once we establish a real friendship with the guys, we will send a friend request. This thing that my friend and I did is probably very common. It's interesting because no one has to know that someone is interested to know what your facebook is like. Facebook is a really great tool to use to stalk someone. That's not always good when one has bad intentions. It's fine if no one is getting hurt, I believe. My situation was quite funny because it makes my friend and I sound like obsessed losers with no life. I was laughing by the end of the stalking session.

No comments: