Sunday, December 14, 2008

Afterthoughts

I think I must be a pretty private person, because people tend to have all sorts of information on facebook about themselves, phone number, address, all sorts of information on what they like and what they do. However, at some point in the last few years, I decided to take all that information down. The most striking things that I notice are that
1. No one knows when my birthday is.
2. People tend not to know what year I am in school.

I suppose people tend to have their birthdays on facebook so everyone knows when to get them a present. I don't really feel like putting my birthday up because...well, I'm not really sure. It makes it more interesting. And I respect people more when they actually know my birthday. This is kind of a silly post, but I think it's an interesting observation.

No comments: